Friday 30 November 2012

Sew Solids Crew Stash Club!

Big news from Simply Solids this weekend - that's right I've launched a monthly Stash Club starting in December!



The club will follow the colours as shown in the chart above and you can choose your level of subscription between 3 or 6 FQs/Half Meters per month - cool or what?? You can either pay upfront or monthly too - simples!

December starts with yummy purples and if you choose the stack of 6 you'll get these: 


Hibiscus, Dk Violet, Amethyst, Cerise, Orchid & Lavender.

If however you choose the stack of 3 you'll get these:


Dk Violet, Amethyst & Orchid.

To find out more please head over to the Sew Solids Crew page on the Simply Solids website!

Looking forward to having you in the club!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! Great idea and great name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, I've just signed up for 6 months (and I bet I then email you to sign up for the following 6 months!!). I am so excited to be starting with purple - it's my daughters' favourite colour, and I am always on the hunt for "good purples". thanks so much, Cat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Justine. This is just going to be absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait 6 FQs of loveliness every month.
    I gave this a shout out on my blog today too.
    http://lizofdandeliondaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/two-exciting-things-are-happening.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. *begs fiancée for permission to join yet another stash club*
    I soo badly want to join this! Really love this initiative and I so badly want the 6 purples, please wish me luck in my persuasion attempts =)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips