Wednesday 1 April 2015

Weeks gone by

The weeks are flying by in 2015 don't you think?

I've got so much done these last few weeks apart from blogging it seems! Here's some of what I've been up to on the fabric and sewing front!


 I've had a couple of fabric purchases from PolkaDotTea Fabrics which is a great little Etsy Store run by my lovely quilting friends Danielle and Jeanette. My favourite of these was 'Lighthearted' by Ayumi Mills (bottom right), I Love Love Love this line!!!

I've also had some fun times with my famalam

 
The big news on the family front this month is that my little cousin in New Zealand got herself hitched! My folks went to the wedding but we couldn't do it with Jett been so young, I'm gutted about that but I really wouldn't have coped all that way with a newborn, a toddler and a child with additional needs!! Needless to say Hunter has spent a lot of time working at the shop as my folks haven't been around for daycare, he loves it at the shop, good job really!!

We've puddle jumped and rode on Donkey's and had a wild time at a party celebrating World Down Syndrome Day!

Jett is changing so much at the minute:


He looks massive at the side of my niece Fearne!! He's teething all the time so he's got those rosy red cheeks and is mouthing at everything! He's loving his Jumperoo too!

Hope you've enjoyed a peek into what's been happening round here the last few weeks! I'll try not to leave it so long next time!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy! Pity about the wedding but you're right, traveling that far with a baby, let alone everyone else, would have been a nightmare!

    Jett really has changed loads, I suppose Benji has too, I just don't (want to) notice it as much. We'd love a jumparoo but I can't find a secondhand one locally. Teething's fun isn't it? Benji cut his first tooth on Thursday on top of everything else!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips