Monday 8 August 2016

FW1930'sQAL - Block 91 Sarah

After a few hitches on the technical front this morning I am at last posting my final guest post on the #fw1930sqal.

This week sees everyone sewing Block 91 which is Sarah #sarahblock #fw91sarah



There are no tips to share as this is such a simple block and after a years worth of farming these cute 6" paper pieced blocks, I'm quite sure you all found this a breeze to sew just as I did! I paper pieced it and followed the instructions as set.

It's been a great year working on this project and I've seen some awesome blocks over on Instagram, next time you have a cuppa why not look through the hashtag..... #fw1930sqal. You'll be bowled over by the amazing fabric choices people have made, trust me!

I've still got a long way to go to complete my blocks so I'll continue blogging my progress, probably over another 12 months! The 2 blocks per week was just not viable for me but I'm aiming for a block per week here on in. 

I do hope you've all enjoyed sewing along.

Why not pop over to Kerry's blog to see her amazing blocks this week

 

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Justine, I think your bolder bright colour palette was definitely the way to go for you!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello and thanks so much for commenting! It's lovely to hear from you, Justine xx

 
Blogging tips